These documents are only available for Enterprise 2.0 or higher.
1. Select a set of Escrow Instructions to download.
2. Select Save.
3. Click OK.
4. Browse for and select your SoftPro folder.
5. Click Save.
Southern California Revised 1/6/17; Please note that the Docs that end with "(2010)" are to be used in Enterprise 6.1 and higher
Washington Revised 9/9/09
After downloading, run the .exe program (SoCalEscInst.exe for Southern
California and WAEscInsstSetupex.exe for Washington). This will install
the escrow instructions and make them available for you to use in ProForm.
For detailed instructions on installation, click the link below.
How To Install Escrow Instructions:
1. Download and save the Escrow Instructions to your SoftPro folder.
2. Browse to and open the .exe program (SoCalEscInst.exe for Southern California and WAEscInsstSetupex.exe for Washington).
3. A message will appear. Click Yes to continue.
4. Click Next> on each installation screen to proceed. On the Destination Location dialog, browse for and select your main SoftPro folder. The escrow instructions should be installed to the folder in which SoftPro is installed.
5. Click Finish when the installation is complete.
Please Note: these documents are only available for Enterprise 2.0 or