ProForm, our flagship program, offers improved speed, accuracy, and control over every phase
of the closing and title process. You enter data (such as sales price, buyer's name, etc.) only
once and ProForm does the rest. It performs all the calculations in real time including taxes,
payoffs, commissions, title insurance premiums, and all prorations. When you choose the documents
you need to print, ProForm fills in the data at the appropriate locations on the documents. ProForm includes the CDF, HUD-1 Settlement Statement, HUD-1A, ALTA Settlement Statements, Disbursements Summary, Title Commitments and Policies, and over 100 other ReadyDocs (ready-to-print documents).
Learning the Environment
ProForm was designed to complement your workflow. Installation is quick and simple. No third
party software is required. You'll have everything you need in order to handle any type of
closing from the simple to the complex. Some of the highlights are:
- ProForm's flexible working environment allows you to choose your method of data entry--use the
data entry screens or enter data directly using the on-screen CDF or HUD-1.
- ProForm is built around standard Windows features such as multi tasking which allows you to
work on more than one file or document at a time.
- Quickly locate the file you need with ProForm's advanced searching capability.
- ProForm for Windows includes a comprehensive menu help system. You can search on any topic
and print just the information you need. Context sensitive help is available for every field
Data Entry and Calculations
With ProForm, you can immediately enter data in a familiar environment with screens that look
like the CDF or HUD-1. ProForm will perform all calculations as you are entering data and you will instantly
see the results displayed on-screen. With ProForm's one-time data entry, you will never have
to retype anything. Some of the highlights are:
- Copy one or more templates pre-filled with basic information to increase data entry speed.
- Look-up tables store frequently used information and fill screens automatically which eliminates
your need for a rolodex.
- File Balance Wizard indicates which lines of the CDF or HUD-1 are out of balance.
- At any time you can glance at the status bar to see if your CDF or HUD-1 is in balance, as well
as what the buyer needs to bring to the table.
- FlexChecks let you group any combination of disbursements into a single check.
Editing and Document Generation
Once you have entered closing and title data, you may select from numerous documents which are
included. ProForm provides the ultimate flexibility in document generation. You can edit the
documents we include or add your own with your word processor or ProDesign (optional). Some of
the highlights are:
- ReadyDocs are documents that print directly from ProForm. The optional ProDesign program allows
you to edit these documents or create your own.
- DocCheck allows you to view documents on-screen with the data filled in exactly as they will
- When viewing any documents, click on HotSpots to make a quick correction.
- The TypeLite feature lets you know the difference between text that defaults and what is
Please call our sales department at 800-848-0143 for more information and pricing, or email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.